Welcome to ACU Blogs and Feeds. ACU Blogs are available for teaching, research and ACU projects.
Use of this site
- The Blog site is used for purposes of communicating and sharing knowledge with staff and students of the University
- Academics requiring a blog for teaching and learning purpose should contact the Learning and Teaching Centre and read the relevant guidelines
- Blogs for staff will be automatically set to private so that only staff and students of ACU can access them
- Blogs can be made public, but will require approval from the relevant supervisor and the IT Director
- Staff using the Blogs site are required to comply to the Computer and Internet Acceptable use policy and the Electronic Messaging policy
Make sure you follow the Guidelines, otherwise it is likely your blog will be deleted: