Summer School Opportunities 2011
There are several Summer School Opportunities available to ACU students. Summer School run in the Northern Hemisphere Summer, so it is in the Australian Winter, between Semester 1 and 2. Summer School is a great way to have the overseas study experience, while studying the equivalent of 1-2 ACU units.
Summer Schools are available at the following ACU Partner Universities:
- FH Kufstein-Tirol University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- EDHEC Business School, France
- ESDES, France
- IESEG, France
- Universite Catholique de Lille, France
- Reims Management School, France
- Mary Immaculate College, Ireland
Please contact email@example.com for detailed information on these Summer School Programs.
Each summer program has different application deadlines, so please contact us to find out when your chosen program closes.