Want to escape winter’s chill this July?
Take a short course overseas, in English, during your uni holidays!
Your program could count for credit towards your degree.
Over $6000 in government funding is available to eligible students.
“100% worth it. Met the most amazing people, went to the greatest places and had the time of my life! The people you meet become your family and the experience was life changing!”
Kimberley Fisher, University of Newcastle
Check out some of the great courses for July 2013:
- International Security: European Perspectives
- International Trade Finance: An Asian Perspective
- New Media for Business and Digital Marketing
- IT: Big Data and Social Network Analysis
- European Business, Advertising and Social Entrepreneurship
- Cambridge Summer Programs
- Oxford Summer Programs
- International Litigation and Arbitration in the USA
- Global Leadership Program in Prague
- Peace, Conflict and Religion in Rome
- Fashion Events and Public Relations in Italy
- Fashion Marketing
- Italian Leather Design
- Spanish in Granada
- Intensive French in Vichy
“It was a great experience. It gave me the opportunity to study something relevant to my degree in another culture and environment and gave me the opportunity to travel somewhere I probably never would have travelled to if not for this program. Met loads of new people and made some lifetime friends.”
Jayden Loxton, Flinders University
July 2013 programs are filling up fast, Apply now!
- Visit the AIM Overseas website
- Call (02) 9975 7792
- SMS ‘study overseas’ to 0468 472 000
“Do it! Do it! Do it!”
Michael Goh, Flinders University