You can borrow from other university libraries…did you know?

May 10, 2010 – 3:05 pm

Staff and students from all ACU campuses are eligible to borrow from other universities throughout Australia under the University Library Australia (ULA), national borrowing scheme. To participate:

  • Register in person at the host library. Tip – it’s always a good idea to ring them first to check the finer details, like opening hours and registration requirements!
  • You will need a photo ID and proof of ACU enrollment or employment.
  • Charges depend on the host library and range from free to a maximum of $50.00 per annum.
  • Your ACU library record must be clear of fines and overdues.
  • Suspension at the host library will mean suspension at ACU as well.

Participating universities are listed here – note that if there is an * next to the university a $50 registration fee may be required

Ballarat and Melbourne

Victorian campuses operate under the CAVAL Reciprocal Borrowing Program. To participate:

  • Apply for a CAVAL card from your campus library.
  • Your ACU library record must be clear of fines and overdues.
  • Register in person at the host library.  You will need your CAVAL card and your current ACU student or staff card.
  • Registration is free.

Information can be found at our library page – Join other university libraries.

If you have a question, don’t forget to Ask your Librarian.


Sorry, comments for this entry are closed at this time.