LEO (Learning Environment Online) is a suite of online educational technologies, systems and tools for the facilitation and delivery of learning and teaching. The major components that are integrated are:
- The Learning Management System (LMS), which uses Moodle software,
- The Learning Content Management System (LCMS, running on Equella),
- ePortfolio (using Mahara software),
- Virtual classrooms for synchronous online learning (Adobe Connect and Echo360), and
- A text-matching application (Turnitin) to discourage plagiarism.